I fiddled around with a bunch of different ideas for the opening title for this new blog. All of them endend up sounding profoundly pretentious, so... here we are, welcome.
What I hope to do here is present the creative process behind the creation of my new RPG campaign. I will start by charting out the genesis, the very silly (and kinda accidental) origins of Forbidden Skies, and then proceed to explain a lot of the decisions that went into crafting its system(s) and the campaign world. This is going to be a long process, but I have lots of ideas that, I feel, will make for an interesting read.
So, thank you for reading this. I hope you enjoy coming here and reading some of the stuff that spills out of my brain. If you have any comments, please share. I'm not above taking suggestions and advice.
Thank you again and be well.
E.L.F. AKA The Choice
No comments:
Post a Comment